Cash Flow Assessment
- Where will your cash be in 30 days, in 60 days?
- Your business needs a process to help monitor your cash projection on a weekly basis and into a future window (8-12 weeks) to monitor cash flow and be proactive before you are out of cash
- Do you have an emergency fund set aside for unexpected events?
- Do you have 2-3 months of expenses set aside in a money market or cash account?
- 80/20 rule – What is your revenue made up of? Are you to reliant on one source/customer for revenue?
- What are your GM% on your product/service?
- Do you know the difference between mark up and gross margin when setting selling price?
Request A Complimentary Consultation
Minimizing Tax on
Mutual Fund Activities
Learn how a basic knowledge of mutual fund taxation and careful record-keeping can help you cut the tax bite on your mut...
Crowdfunding websites such as Kickstarter and GoFundMe have become increasingly popular for both individual fundraising ...
Sign up for our Email Updates to get new Information and Articles as we make them available!
Financial Operations and Cash Flow Assessment ONLY $97
- A $997 VALUE!
One day on-site visit to help improve cash flow.