Interim and Project CFO
Interim Financial Management
THE SUDDEN DEPARTURE OF A CFO OR CONTROLLER WILL CONSTRAIN YOUR BUSINESS. We are ready to provide the expertise needed to perform critical chief financial officer duties on an interim basis. This allows you to maintain critical financials functions and manage your accounting staff while searching for permanent replacement.
After a sudden vacancy we can assist with monthly closes, year end preparation and management of the accounting department while you are recruiting a full time CFO or controller. As your trusted advisor, we carefully listen to your challenges. We then work with you and your team to develop solutions and prioritize steps to move your company forward. We execute the plan at a pace that you are comfortable with, both operationally and financially.
Businesses are ever changing and often require a senior level financial manager on an interim basis. I will hit the ground running and immediately start adding value. I am not a subcontractor. I will take ownership for outcomes form day one and work within your business as part of your team.
Some of the projects that I can take responsibility for are:
- A specific issue that needs urgent attention
- Provide a clear view of the financial position of your business quickly
- Assist with the restructuring your business
- Raise capital or debt financing
- Prepare your business for sale
- Implementing a new accounting or operations system
- Perform an independent expert evaluation of your accounting personnel
- Replace existing or hire additional bookkeeping or financial staff.
Request A Complimentary Consultation
Minimizing Tax on
Mutual Fund Activities
Learn how a basic knowledge of mutual fund taxation and careful record-keeping can help you cut the tax bite on your mut...
Crowdfunding websites such as Kickstarter and GoFundMe have become increasingly popular for both individual fundraising ...
Tax Breaks for Hiring
If you're thinking about hiring new employees this year, you won't want to miss out on these tax breaks....